Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pic of us and 15 facts!


1. On March 2nd a new student started shadowing Dr. Harrison. Her name is Kristen, she attends med school in Colorado. If you come in within the next month you'll probably meet her! She's been great so far!
2. Liz spends 4 days a week here at the clinic working with us but she also spends some nights and weekends working the ER in Gunnison and also working for a home health company! Whew... she's quite the worker bee!
3. One summer day in 2010 Dr. Harrison delivered 5, that's right FIVE, babies in a 24 hour period!
4. Ally and Carrie are addicted to Jersey Shore.... "T-SHIRT TIME!!!"
5. Rachel is getting married April 30th!
6. Dr. Harrison isn't just getting fat, she's actually expecting another baby GIRL!!! :)
7. We all live in our own little bubbles.... rarely will you ever see us in a warm embrace with one another.
8. If you spend enough time around us, you may or may not develop our "breathing disorder."
9. Ally and Rachel get quite the kick out of themselves... come around 3 PM, you'll catch them at the peak of their act!
10. Making babies cry is not the highlight of our job.
11. Keeping miserable, pregnant girls pregnant is not a highlight either... BUT- we love the outcome when we see those healthy, perfectly baked babies!
12. This is really hard... I guess we're not really that interesting.
13. This place we call our "office" is more like our HOME!
14. We have our ups and downs, but for the most part we get along real well! Even with all of the estrogen in the mix. We actually do choose to spend some of our out of the office time with our fellow office workers.
15. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!

2 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Finally you guys post something! lol I love all the facts! Congrats Dr H! That is so exciting. So who do you go to for your ob needs? lol!!!

Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..