Monday, November 1, 2010

Ally & Rachel, The Dynamic Duo


Ally and Rachel have spent the last few years working for Dr. Harrison. They've taken on multiple "job titles" and the range of duties is endless!
Both have worked as:
Medical Assistants (This is their current job title)
Nannies
Personal Assistants
Book Keepers
Cat-Catchers (Dr. H's cat is an escape artist, and that precious pet is NOT to be let outside!)
Dog-sitters
ETC
ETC
______________ (You fill in the blank, they've probably done it)

The list could go on and on! They'd like to think that they have been assigned these duties because they are irreplaceable... maybe she just can't quite shake them?  

Ally and Rachel both grew up in Springville, but their paths didn't cross until Dr. H was in the picture. Ally is married and has one little man. They've moved to Oregon and back, we're hoping this time they'll stay!
Rachel has not taken the plunge to tie the knot yet, she figures the rest of us have enough kids to go around! She has 6 nieces and nephews that she loves to boast about, but she says that they are the perfect dose of birth control.

They'd both like to claim vegetarianism, but you might catch them at Wendy's indulging on a Spicy Chicken!


This looks just like Dr. H's cat! Maybe if he wasn't always trying to escape we could get some photos of him!


P.S. Just for the record, (This is Rachel speaking) I know I can say that both Ally and I appreciate Dr. Harrison in more ways than one! She is always looking out for us, and although we all like to have a great time while we're at work, she's also a great doctor/friend/employer to both of us!

4 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

I have to say as patients we love them too! You guys are the best. You make us all feel so comfortable and like friends! I love going to a dr I love and that I love the nurses too!

Sarah And John said...

These two are by far my favorite nurses ever. I had had difficulties with nurses in the past :p but these two awesome. Last time I was in there it seemed more like just 4 of us (heather too) hanging out and talking. They know what Im talking about :D I would also say its more like a friendship then just nurses and patients with they way they treat you. Dr harrison is also by far my favorite as a Dr. I can talk and feel comfortable and not embarrassed. Keep up the good work ladies.

Foalima Family said...

O-M-G... These two freakin' girls ROCK! I don't care what people say, I love you guys! ;) I hope you guys STAY for a long long long time! It feels so go to go to the doctor's office and feel like FAMILY! Love you girlies!

Cristina said...

i've never felt so comfortable with nurses until you two girls! hope you both stay for a long time, you guys are great!